Husk meg
Brukernavn
Passord
  • Du må logge inn for å kunne svare på dette innlegget! Dette gjøres øverst i høyre hjørnet.

aavdst

Landslagsspiller
Ble medlem: 29 jan 04

Lagt til: 23 mai 06, 08:09
Opprinnelig postet av fredrikstadpatriot

fant noe på nettet, men ikke helt stø i spansk, hehe, ikke helt stø betyr forsåvidt helt blank...

vet det sår endel om at han er i norge og fredrikstad, men noe mer skjønner jeg heller ikke...

Ved å bruke Babelfish fikk man denne oversettelsen til Engelsk. Ikke helt god, men kanskje enklere å forstå for de av oss som ikke kan spansk.

Johnson to Norway; Ever does not go to the Saprissa Kristhian Arguedas B. Head of Press The Board of directors decided in the session of this Monday, to straight guarantee the exit of lateral the Carlos Johnson towards Norway so that it makes a test with the Fredistack club of the First Division, with the purpose of being evaluated for a possible purchase on the part of the Norwegian club. Johnson will leave Thursday towards the city of Oslo, capital of Norway, and will remain carrying out the test until next the 5 of June. The defender of 21 years of age, will get in the heat of to show to his talent and conditions development of the National Championship, that the the 4 weekend fulfilled date. The exit of Carlos Johnson was predicted so that it was made two weeks ago, nevertheless, was not fulfilled by the entailment that it had with the National Selection. The defending formed ears one will be in the Fredistack club with the exjugadores of the Herediano Jose Garro and Yerland Mc Donald, that were promoted to the first equipment of that club the previous year

Copyright © ffksupporter.net 2003-2023 | Kontakt oss på support@ffksupporter.net

Ansvarlig redaktør: Øystein Holt, ffksupporter.net

26/04/2024 22:15 | c8124340