Husk meg
Brukernavn
Passord
  • Du må logge inn for å kunne svare på dette innlegget! Dette gjøres øverst i høyre hjørnet.

Klokan

Landslagsspiller

Ble medlem: 27 apr 03

Lagt til: 25 aug 06, 11:39

Forumet til Arsenal fans -  om kampen og BBB ....

http://www.arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24932&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Og her er små raske klipp fra forumet da

Can you hear the Dinamo fans???
Can you belive they are that loud, especially considering that there is allmost 40000 Arsenal fans out there...
Respect to Dinamo fans!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is it still raining in London?
BTW - BBB are still louder than 40 000 of the Arsenal`s fans

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look at the DZ`s supporters - even before the goal they were shoutng amd singing away with a 3-0 deficit.
Arsenal supporters at the stadium is a BIG JOKE compared with DZs.
Arsenal supporters need to get behind the team!!!!

It does feel like it`s an away game tonight, especially as the Zagreb fans are so loud.

was at the game last night and quite enjoyed the game....however i was very dissapointed in the crowd atmosphere....we were being outdone by the away fans everytime.

I thought the Zagreb support was absolutley fanatical, they put us to shame (apart from the bottle incident), wish I knew what they againt Gypsies though..
The reception that Theo got was amazing and thought the ref was a bit OTT in booking him. Can`t say that I was too impressed with Adebayor, Hleb was outstanding in the first half then totally dissappeared in the second.

---------------------------

Da nije bilo tebe, na teskom putu mom.
Ja nikada pjevao ne bi, jer ne bih imao kom.
Dinamo Zagreb

Copyright © ffksupporter.net 2003-2023 | Kontakt oss på support@ffksupporter.net

Ansvarlig redaktør: Øystein Holt, ffksupporter.net

26/04/2024 22:15 | c8124340