Husk meg
Brukernavn
Passord
  • Du må logge inn for å kunne svare på dette innlegget! Dette gjøres øverst i høyre hjørnet.

GoFFK

Juniorspiller
Ble medlem: 19 des 06

Lagt til: 22 jul 09, 20:15

If you understood norwegian and could read all these posts on the "forum" you would have understood that FFK has a problem with two young goalkeepers and and strikers who don´t score goals. The strong sides are that we have good mid-field `players and we might once in a while play very good matches.

Other guys on this forum might tell you more than me on this subject....

As a curiocity I can mention that in december 1926 FFK wrote a letter to the polish football assosiation since FFK was very impressed by their football kit (red trouses and white shirts). They got a positive respons and play therefore today with these colors. This story is actually true ... Please see the history pages year1927 on this site: http://www.ffksupporter.net/artikler/historikk/1920-1929/pa_vei_mot_noe_stort.php

Good luck, unfortunately I believe your team is great favourites to win this game, but we will do what we can tro beat you.

Copyright © ffksupporter.net 2003-2023 | Kontakt oss på support@ffksupporter.net

Ansvarlig redaktør: Øystein Holt, ffksupporter.net

26/04/2024 21:35 | 06d4061f