Husk meg
Brukernavn
Passord
  • Du må logge inn for å kunne svare på dette innlegget! Dette gjøres øverst i høyre hjørnet.

benksliter`n

Landslagsspiller

Ble medlem: 26 okt 04

Lagt til: 19 feb 08, 16:45

Her er noe jeg fant om han. Wallace var best i denne kampen og mot Besiktas

Ashgabat FC completes participation in the 2008 CIS Cup

The group tournaments completed in the 2008 CIS Cup in St. Petersburg.

Ashgabat FC, who had lost 0-1 to Estonian Levadia FC from Tallinn and had defeated 2-1 Russian FC Zenit from St. Petersburg, had the chances to get to the quarterfinal. To get to the final they were to defeat the 2003 CIS Cup Champion Moldavian Sheriff FC from Tiraspol. But they failed.

Moldavian FC consisting of 13 legionaries from Brazil, Belarus, Burkina Faso, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Nigeria, Rumania and Togo kicked two goals in each half of the match and let no goal through.

The tournament official site reported Parahat Annaberdyev (Ashgabat FC) and Fernando Pereira Wallace (a Brazilian legionary) the best footballers of the match.

Russian Zenit FC from St. Petersburg defeated 2-1 Estonian Levadia FC from Tallinn. Thus, Zenit FC and Sheriff FC gain 6 points each and will play in the quarterfinal. Levadia FC and Ashgabat FC gained 3 points each.

---------------------------

FFK Østfold`s fotball-stolthet!

Bygg på stadion til 20 000!
Så drømmen om champions league i vår egen storstue ikke dør!

Copyright © ffksupporter.net 2003-2023 | Kontakt oss på support@ffksupporter.net

Ansvarlig redaktør: Øystein Holt, ffksupporter.net

26/04/2024 22:15 | c8124340