Flat Trådet Nøstet
Side 1 av 1 1

Pablo_27

Bedriftsspiller
Ble medlem: 22 jul 09

Lagt til: 22 jul 09, 13:06
Endret: 22 jul 09, 13:09
Endret av: Pablo_27

Hi all fans of club from Fredrikstad :) My name's Paweł, for my friend Pablo. I'm working for a sportsagency ASInfo and I would ask for help. Your club will fight in Europea League with "my" Lech Poznan. I need just a few informations about Fredrikstad FK - about strong and weak sides, players and especially about feelings, thoughts before match with Lech. What do you think about this matches and our club? Do you think, that it is strong club, how big chances has FFK to promote to next round? Only a few sentences and informations which I could used in my article :) I can describe Lech, too. I will be very grateful, Pablo from Wroclaw.

Contact to me: pabeleq@orange.pl or pawel.kielbus@asinfo.pl

---------------------------

I'm a journalist. It is all about me :)

GoFFK

Juniorspiller
Ble medlem: 19 des 06

Lagt til: 22 jul 09, 20:15

If you understood norwegian and could read all these posts on the "forum" you would have understood that FFK has a problem with two young goalkeepers and and strikers who don´t score goals. The strong sides are that we have good mid-field `players and we might once in a while play very good matches.

Other guys on this forum might tell you more than me on this subject....

As a curiocity I can mention that in december 1926 FFK wrote a letter to the polish football assosiation since FFK was very impressed by their football kit (red trouses and white shirts). They got a positive respons and play therefore today with these colors. This story is actually true ... Please see the history pages year1927 on this site: http://www.ffksupporter.net/artikler/historikk/1920-1929/pa_vei_mot_noe_stort.php

Good luck, unfortunately I believe your team is great favourites to win this game, but we will do what we can tro beat you.

Willy Renè

Landslagsspiller

Ble medlem: 24 aug 07

Lagt til: 22 jul 09, 23:01

Due to the rather disappointing season I believe the most FFK-supporters would be extremely happy and surprised if FFK would manage "excluding" Lech from further games in Europe League.

However, hope will never die, and dreams as well, you are mostly welcome to our nice city, hope all "Fredrikstadians" will make the stay enjoyable for you, and that the supporters will meet in a friendly mode.

---------------------------

Forget Metallica !
Guiseppe Verdi rules !

Flat Trådet Nøstet
Side 1 av 1 1

Copyright © ffksupporter.net 2003-2023 | Kontakt oss på support@ffksupporter.net

Ansvarlig redaktør: Øystein Holt, ffksupporter.net

17/02/2024 15:30 | 3147bc24